After four years in the courts, the LIBOR litigation may now be poised to address many market/economic issues of the antitrust claim.
- How much market power did LIBOR panel banks have?
- How long could a collusive agreement influence the LIBOR market?
- Which LIBOR denominated contract holders were damaged?
- On how many days were plaintiffs hurt or helped?
- What has four more years of economic research shown about LIBOR manipulation?
This three part series will begin with the market microstructure of LIBOR setting and how many collusive banks would be needed to move LIBOR certain magnitudes. It will continue to market models of contracts and how some common features of contract impact who was damaged. And it will continue through a review of the existing research about LIBOR manipulation, including those that have been performed in the last four years.
Join us to hear more: LIBOR Manipulation and Its Impact On Markets – a three part series: